Click any of the following questions to see the answer:
- Why should I be buying a car insurance policy with Pacific Connection?
With Pacific Connection, you’ll be able to choose the policy that is most suited to your needs provided by many insurance companies. Also, Pacific Connection chooses reliable and reputable insurance companies. With Pacific Connection, you not only save money but time as well, because, whether you contact us via telephone or online, you’ll be able to compare different options and plans, instead of spending hours getting quotes from each insurance company.
- How can I buy my insurance policy?
You may contact us via telephone by calling us at 1-888-836-3544, completing an ONLINE form (Internet) or via chat. Our representatives will help you choose a policy with the coverage and price that best fit your needs. Unlike other insurance brokers, you can make your purchase with us without leaving your home.
- What if I purchase it online or via telephone, when will I get my policy?
Immediately, You may ask immediately for your proof of insurance, and one of our representatives will fax or e-mail it to you. You will also have access to “my account” and will be able to print your Proof of Insurance and other important insurance documents.
- How can I pay for my policy?
You can choose one of the following payment options to buy a policy or to make your first payment:
* Credit card or pre-paid card.
* Check. Call us at 1-888-836-3544 and our representatives will give you more information about the available payment options.
- What happens when my policy's contract expires?
When your policy is about to expire, your insurance company will send you a letter explaining that it’s time to renew your policy. These letters are normally in English, but don’t worry. We’ll call you and we’ll answer all your questions regarding your policy’s renewal process. Remember, if you renew your policy instead of buying a new one, you’ll save yourself headaches, time and money. If you have any question about the letters you receive from your insurance company, please don’t hesitate to call us.
- What benefits will I get if I renew my policy with Pacific Connection?
Renewing your policy with us affords you many benefits:
1. You will be constantly covered.
2. You will save the expenses of processing a new policy.
3. You will avoid making an initial payment.
4. If there are no accidents in your record, your insurance company could offer you a special discount.
5. You could be eligible for more special discounts.
- What are the benefits of authorizing automatic payments?
• When you authorize automatic payments, most insurance companies renew your policy and you don’t have to do anything.
• Saving time and money by not having to mail your payments every month.
• Your policy will remain in force and you’ll be current in your payments as long as you have enough funds in your bank account or credit card.
- What happens if I stop paying my premiums?
If you stop paying your premiums, you won’t have any type of protection. This is not advisable. Remember, it is against the law to drive without car insurance in most states in the United States. Also, in case of an accident, you could be liable for large bills and possibly even lose your vehicle. Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
Call us at 1-888-836-3544
- Do I need to buy a new policy in case I need to make changes to mine?
Not necessarily. Many policy changes, adding a vehicle or a driver or changing the coverage, among others, can be done by phone without having to buy a new one. If you need to make a change in your policy or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us. 1-888-836-3544
- What are the requirements in my state to get my car's license plates?
You need to go to or contact the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in your state or town. Pacific Connection is not responsible for and cannot process any vehicle’s plates.
- Who can I call if I get into an accident?
Please call your insurance company. They will always be in charge of the claims related to your policy. However, the Insured Protection Department will help you and guide you in case your insurance company does not answer your calls or takes too long to process your claims. We’re here to help when you need us the most.